I made the recipe up as I went along, so feel free to add and change as you like too to suit your needs.
Sweet N Salty Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Explosion
2 1/2 C crushed butter pretzels
2 1/4 C Sugar
1 C melted butter
2 C Peanut Butter (I used 1 C PB & 1 C Cookie Butter)
1 T Vanilla Extract
2 Bags mini Reece cups (I recommend the unwrapped bags)
1 box of Family Size Fudge Brownie Mix (or 2 small mixes)
1/4 C Hot fudge
1/4 C Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Crush pretzel and mix within 1/4 C Sugar and 1 C melted butter. Press into bottom of greased 13x9 pan. Set aside.
3. Mix Peanut Butter, 2 C sugar, eggs and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spread on top of pretzel crust.
4. Pour bags of mini Reece cups over peanut butter layer.
5. Make brownies and directed and add in hot fudge and caramel sauces. Pour over Recce layer.
6. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
7. Let cool before cutting or else they will ooze everywhere.