Sweet Potato Bacon Turkey Burgers
(of course you can half this recipe for smaller families or make them all and save the burgers!)
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and cut
- 1 cooked sweet potato
- Salt, Pepper and McCormicks no salt garlic and italian season (or whatever season you like)
- Mix all ingredients together and form into 5 burger patties
- Grill or Bake in the oven until burgers are cooked through or to 165 degrees.
I added a T of Sugar Free BBQ sauce to mine. My kids liked cheddar cheese and mayo.
** 21 Day Fix Portions. Each Burger is 2 Red and 1/2 yellow. Don't forget to add a yellow for the bun if you use one.
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into small quarters
- 20 olives, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- a sprinkle of dill
- feta cheese
- Mix all ingredients together, except for feta
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Mix in feta cheese before serving
** If your following the 21 day fix, measure out 1 green container and then add 1 blue of feta.