Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 2 pounds turkey sausage
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (no sodium fire roasted or Italian style are best I think)
- 2 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce (no sodium)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- In a stock pot, heat oil over medium high heat. Saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes. Remove turkey sausage from casings and add to pan, stirring frequently, until there is no pink.
- If cooking on the stove top ddd cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt and cook over medium heat for 30-45 minutes until everything is tender.
- If cooking in a crock pot add all ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
** 21 Day Fix Containers: 1 red, 1 green, 1purple per serving.
***Don't forget to add a yellow if swerving with noodles or potatoes.