We are all always looking for healthy and easy weeknight meals, right?
This is one of my families favorites. Dinner in 15 minutes...cant beat that! And even Carson was asking for more. If you know Carson, he is my picky eater; chicken nuggets, hot dogs, turkey sandwiches and mac and cheese. So the fact that he was asking for 3rd's last night says a lot!!
Pan-Seared Tilapia with Tomatoes and Black Olives
Let me say there is no science to this recipe. No measurements. I just use however much I need to feed the amount of people in my family eating dinner that night.
- Tilapia Fillets
- Cherry Tomatoes (cut in halves or quarters, depending on the size)
- Black Olives, sliced
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mix Tomatoes, Olives, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley & Red Pepper and cook in a non-stick pan or about 2 minutes until warm. Remove from pan and put aside.
- Salt and Pepper Tilapia Fillets and add to non-stick pan. Cook about 4-5 min and then flip. Do not flip to soon; tilapia is delicate and will fall apart if not handled with care.
- Add tomato mixture to top and cook about 4 minutes. Until fish is 135 degrees and flakes easily.
- Top with a small sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
I served it with grilled corn, eggplant and asparagus. To make all 3 I sprayed them with non-stick cooking oil and salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add corn to medium high heat on grill before veggies, as it takes a little longer to cook. Flip corn and veggies as needed.