Monday, September 14, 2015

My New Venture!

As most of you know, all my kids went to school this year, all day, every day, for the first time. We are in a new town, a new state, where I don't know many people yet. As so many moms do, I have been debating what to do with my life now that the kids are all in school. I have been mostly a stay at home mom for 11 years. Do I get a job? Volunteer all day? What do I do for me? How do I find the balance?

A lot of my friends chimed in with FANTASTIC ideas and I have been mulling them all over for the past couple of weeks. And then it hit me....

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a blog post about My Fitness Journey. I received a lot of GREAT feedback, BUT best of all, I had a number of people tell me that I inspired them. I was beyond humbled by that and have been following up with those friends. They mean the world to me, and if this is their time, I want them to succeed! That made my blood pump!! I was excited by the fact that I could help someone. So after much thought, I decided that is where I am being called. I am going to use that excitement for helping other moms and make that into my "career". 

I 100% believe that every mom can, and should, find a little time for themselves each day. Looking and feeling good about yourself makes you a better mom, wife, businesswoman, volunteer, whatever it is that you do. I try to make that time every day. I workout for at least 30 minutes, try to eat healthy, get showered and dressed and put on some make-up (even if it is just mascara and lip gloss). 


I have the SAME struggles as every mom; my kids fight, we are busy to the max, the laundry is overflowing, the house always needs cleaned....it never ends!! So I KNOW what you all are going through. I am in the trenches with you! 


There are some FANTASTIC things that I use everyday; that I TRULY believe in, which is why I want to share them with you.

1. Beachbody Workouts- I have done P90x, Insanity, P90x3, T25 and tried a couple others too, through online streaming. I have a good knowledge of the programs, what they offer, and what works for what you need in your life! The best part, most programs are only 25-30 minutes a day!! You CAN do that!!! I am going to be setting up challenge groups on Facebook to motivate you, keep you accountable and HELP you reach your fitness goals!! 

2. Shakeology - I use this EVERY day, as a meal replacement, usually the meal right after my workout. I am NOT a big supplement girl. I don't like putting a bunch of stuff in my body or taking pills. This shake has so many vitamin and nutrients in it, tastes DELICIOUS! It also keeps me feeling full and full of energy. It's amazing! 


Photo collage credit goes out to my pal Carrie!!
3. Younique 3D+ Mascara - Like I mentioned earlier, many of days, I only wear mascara and lipstick. This mascara looks STUNNING! It is easy to apply, not tested on animals, and all natural. It will make you look and feel SEXY! I promise! Doesn't matter how much baby spit-up is on your shirt, you will feel like you are ROCKING it! 

Check out the differnce in this picture! Younique also offers a full line of make-up and skincare. The company is growing by leaps and bounds too. I promise you won't be disappointed!

I have created a Facebook Page  (click to see it, like it, and share it!) called, "Your Body, Your Look, YOUR WAY." I want to share with you my tips, tricks, motivation, triumphs and fails! I encourage you to share with others too! I am SOOOO EXCITED to start this new venture in my life and can't wait to share it with all of YOU; MY FRIENDS! 

Contact me directly if you would like more information on any of the things I have shared with you. I am happy to share with you my knowledge and experience. I use these things EVERY DAY! 

I LOVE to INSPIRE those that I love and care about! I want you all to believe that you can reach your goals, and live a HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment