Wednesday, April 27, 2016

21 Day Fix Approved Crock Pot Buffalo Meatballs

We are running from about 4-8 every night. To be honest I don't love reheated food; I like freshly cooked meals. So I make meals I can prep earlier and then plop in the oven or crock pot to finish. And it saves on clean up at night. BONUS! I made a bunch of these meatballs and I'm now eating them for lunches as a meatball sub!

Buffalo Meatballs

Servings: 10 (2 meatballs)

Ingredients: 


  • 2.5 pounds ground turkey or chicken
  • 1/2 onion finely chopped
  • 2T Paprika
  • 1T garlic powder
  • 1T parsley
  • 1tsp salt
  • 1tsp pepper
  • 1/2 C Franks Red Hot Sauce

Directions:


  1. Preheat Oven to 375
  2. Mix together all ingredients and form into 20 large meatballs. 
  3. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
  4. Cools and store in fridge until later or put directly into crock pot
  5. Add hot sauce to crock pot and cook on low for about 2 hours.

ENJOY!

*** For the 21 Day fix 2 meatballs is 1 red (protein)

PS. They are great as leftovers. I put 2 meatballs cut in half into a wrap with some blue cheese and yogurt ranch dressing and lettuce and mmmmmm.....so tasty!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment