Buffalo MeatballsServings: 10 (2 meatballs)
- 2.5 pounds ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2T Paprika
- 1T garlic powder
- 1T parsley
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 1/2 C Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Mix together all ingredients and form into 20 large meatballs.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cools and store in fridge until later or put directly into crock pot
- Add hot sauce to crock pot and cook on low for about 2 hours.
*** For the 21 Day fix 2 meatballs is 1 red (protein)
PS. They are great as leftovers. I put 2 meatballs cut in half into a wrap with some blue cheese and yogurt ranch dressing and lettuce and mmmmmm.....so tasty!!!!