Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Onward and Upward!


Where oh where did the year go???


Running from the bus this afternoon on his
LAST DAY OF FIRST GRADE!
The lunchbox has been cleaned and is hung up to dry.

When he brought his Book Box home is when it hit me…my little boy is growing up!
I got tears in my eyes looking at it and thinking it was just yesterday that we sat down together and made it.

He brought home a perfect report card, both academically and behaviorally. His reward, chosen by him, is to have dinner and play pool and darts with Daddy at Fox and Hound.
1st day of school

Last Day of School



We were blessed with a teacher who we LOVED
this year, Mrs. Kidd! She was fantastic and Logan
enjoyed his year very much. He grew and matured
and learned so many things! We were very lucky!
Of course we made her a flower pot and we got her
a little gift to help with her Pinterest Addiction and
Logan wrote her this letter.   





   


So now ONWARDS and UPWARDS…                           

We are off to 2nd Grade!


3 comments:

  1. Your family is too sweet! It was a blessing for me to have such a wonderful kiddo in my class this year! Have a great summer and have fun with your bucket list! :-)

    Miranda Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Enjoy your summer as well. I hope you had a fabulous trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Enjoy your summer as well. I hope you had a fabulous trip!!

    ReplyDelete