Friday, June 22, 2012

Yes, I have my hands full!

"My, you have your hands full."

I have said it before and I will say it again…this statement drives me NUTS!

Yes, I have my hands full when I take them all to Target, stop to talk to someone I know for a minute, and I turn around and my cart is full of nail polish and animal crackers.

Yes, I have my hands full when it takes me 30 minutes to get everyone out the door, only to stay somewhere for 15 minutes and then it takes 30 more minutes trying to corral everyone back out to the car.

Yes, I have my hands full when I am sitting on the soccer sidelines by myself trying to entertain 3 kids and watch one play for the 3rd time that week because Michael is working late.

Yes, I have my hands full when we go out to dinner and one kid is throwing silverwear on the floor while another kid is throwing a fit because I won't give them any of my beer to drink (you can imagine the looks we get for this one) and another is talking louder and louder because no one is listening to them.

Yes, I have my hands full trying to get four kids bathed, teeth brushed, potty, stories, etc at a reasonable hour when everyone is just plain tired and melting down, including me!

Yes, I have my hands full, but on my own accord. I chose to have my hands full and I would have it no other way.

Because I have my hands full of FUN, ENERGETIC, LOVING, FORGIVING and BEAUTIFUL children and I am blessed that they are mine!

I turned around to see this yesterday and I was quick enough to get a quick shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment