I L.O.V.E Cookie Butter…it's an addiction…and 1 by 1 all of my friends are becoming addicted too. In fact, I once gave a friend the jar and a spatula (because I hardly had any left) just so she could try it!
Yesterday I decided to make Cookie Butter Granola Bars. On Valentine’s week, what could be sweeter? Check it out…if your not addicted already, these just might be the thing to have you hooked!
Cookie Butter Granola Bars
adapted from this recipe from Allrecipes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cookie butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and then pat mixture down in baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min. or until they begin to turn golden.
- Let cool for 5 min and then cute into bars.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan. Store in an airtight container.
|Cookie Butter is available in both creamy and chunky |
and sold at all Trader Joe's Stores.