Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hiking at Moss Rock Preserve

  Moss Rock Preserve is only a short drive from home and we took advantage of the last 70 something day in forecast, which we were lucky enough to have off from school for Veterans Day, and went hiking. The leaves are in full color and it’s just gorgeous around here right now! Even driving down the road to the grocery store takes my breath away right now! 

Moss Rock Preserve is 345 acres of nature, with streams, waterfalls and the very cool boulder field. Boulder field did make me a bit nervous with the younger kiddos, with all the huge drop offs, but they all LOVED it!!


We got a LITTLE WET, a LOT DIRTY and had an EXTRAORDINARY TIME!

Over the river and through the woods!


I loved catching them helping one another!

The boys!


Cool Stuff!

Say Cheese!!!

Me too, Me too!!

Look at me pose so high up!

With Daddy

And then Mommy

"I found a tunnel!"

I can climb just fine

We are BIG stuff up here!

On top of a high boulder with the beautiful trees in background.


These are photos in our neighborhood. Just to show how beautiful the scenery is around here right now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment