Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pantry Overhaul

I got a overwhelming urge to organize my pantry better last week. So I spent a couple of days thinking what would be the best way to go about it and got to work yesterday. The actual process took less than 2 nap times (granted my kids take 3 hour naps most days); but really overall I think it was a pretty manageable task. Now to live with the way it is organized for a bit and see if it works for us. 

I was in such a hurry to start taking everything out and get started after the kiddos went down yesterday that I forgot to take a before picture. 
But basically it was everything in cans and box stacked on shelves.

Here is the final outcome. 
I think I am pretty happy with it!

The final outcome…full view.

Top Half

Bottom Half

I printed the signs for the baskets on my computer and then laminated them with contact paper, punched holes and tied them with ribbon. I ran out of the same color ribbon so it is a miss mash of ribbon for now, but I REALLY wanted to finish (and NOT go to the store)!

For the bins of things like flour & sugar I just wrote with Dry Erase Marker. That way if I want to change whats in them I can…no big deal!

Hmmmm…what to do next???

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love the feeling of a completed organization project. :)

    ReplyDelete