Monday, August 27, 2012

1st Day of School, Round 2

   

                This morning I packed TWO lunches….
                                And TWO Backpacks…..
                                           And Watched TWO kids get on the bus!

I was a bit emotional and saying Melina was excited would be an understatement. As I put my first baby girl on the big yellow bus to Kindergarten I was sad and excited. What a milestone. And for us that means two down and two to go! :) She and Logan sat together this morning on the bus and waved goodbye. When the bus pulled up this afternoon they both waved hello before they even got off! And today at recess my kiddos found each other and hugged! I am so glad Logan is such a GREAT big brother to her! She LOVED that he "looked after her" today! She had a fantastic day and can't wait to go back on Wednesday! Meeka on the other hand missed her a lot!

All ready for school!

With Big Brother

Check out how big her backpack is on her stuffed with all her school supplies!

At the bus stop

Getting on the bus!

And off we go exploring another path on this exciting family journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment