Thursday, December 8, 2011

Days 6 & 7

 Day 6
We made pregnant Mary and Elizabeth's
(The kids painted underwear on the dolls under the clothes!)

Day 7
We made CD ornaments to symbolize songs of praise.
This scripture was really hard for the kids to understand today, but they understood about the Songs of Praise when we talked about that.

It has been a busy 2 days...all the normal stuff, plus a couple of birthday parties and all the holiday hoopla that comes with the season! I feel like I am just doing enough to keep up with things, but not charging ahead. My Christmas cards, which I ordered so early are still sitting in in the box. Still working on shopping.... oh well. We are taking time to enjoy the holidays too, not just task our way through them. Hopefully the kids will remember the fun times!

Melina helped me make 6 dozen Oreo balls for my Cookie Exchange Party I am hosting Friday evening.
I love cooking with my girl!

And I made Michael an Ugly Sweater for his contest at work yesterday. His words to me were, "I need to win this thing." And then this morning he says, "Can we just take 1 bow off?" NO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment