Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Madness

This week is the epitome of HOLIDAY MADNESS!! 
                 But in a FUN Way!!

I made graham cracker gingerbread houses for Logan's class last night. And Logan and I filled bags of candy to decorate them with. Then this morning Carson and I went into Logan's class and surprised the kiddos with this fun activity! It was awesome to see the kids excitement and to watch their creativity when making their houses! What a great way to spend a couple of hours!!

24 Gingerbread houses

And bags of goodies all ready for the kids!

They are all hard at work!

When I was in the classroom today and talking with his teacher she said she had not heard anything back from anyone regarding  game for the party. So I whipped up a life size Frosty this afternoon for Pin the Nose on Frosty for their party on Friday.

Frosty
Also this afternoon, I suddenly realized that tomorrow is Meeka's last day of  class at Help Me Grow before the holidays...opps...so we quickly made a couple dozen Oreo balls and a batch of white chocolate chex mix...or as Amy would call it - White Trash!

And the kids had a playdate this afternoon. We switched kiddos. Julie got the boys and I got the girls. They all had a great time!!! We can't wait to do it again!

Pouring in all the ingredients.

She is my "helper" in the kitchen. And this kept her out of Melina and her friends hair while they were playing Princess House in the basement.

Now to mix in the chocolate.

And of course we fit in Day 13 and made our town of Bethlehem's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment