Friday, March 9, 2012

Baking Adventures

I have been baking a lot this week….


We had the Boy Scout ceremony last Saturday where I made these Ultimate Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Brownie Bars to take for dessert. I think they were a hit since I didn't come home with any…but then again Boys will eat anything! ;)  They were pretty simple and very delectable…in Michael opinion these would be best with Ice Cream!






On Sunday I made lemon bar just for us! They are Michael's favorite and Sunday is CHEAT DAY! This recipe  by Ina Garten was fantastic!  











This weekend is the Elementary School Jamboree (carnival) so I made several dozen cupcakes for the cupcake walk.

I also made lots and lots of Cake Batter Rice Crispy Treats for the Bake Sale.

Very Easy and Very Yummy!





I am happy all my baking turned out OK, because some my dinners this week were not a hit. Pork that was to salty, Quinoa that was just off tasting and Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Orecchette Pasta that did not turn out as I hoped for. Oh well…we had a good Taco Salad. And tonight Michael and I are going out to a Stakehouse for his birthday, so can't really complain. Speaking of dinners though we implemented a "plan" this week to help with dinners. I will share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment