Thursday, March 1, 2012

House Rules!

Michael and I looked at each other this morning and said, "Where is this coming from?" Our kids are becoming rude and cheeky. And we need to nip it in the bud RIGHT NOW!!

So the kids and I had a chat this afternoon and we came up with some HOUSE RULES. I wrote them down, threw em' in a frame and hung it in the kitchen.

We talked about why these are important and what the consequences would be for not following them. We also talked about the kind of person they want to be now and later on. And I told them what my hopes are for them. 

Do I expect that these rules will change everything? NO. But I know the more we talk about it and live it, the better it will become and they will grow up with these values (at least I hope they will!)

HOUSE RULES!

No comments:

Post a Comment