Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random Photos from the Past Week


This has been a busy week…well really what week is not busy in this household? 

These are just some random pictures from things we have been up to this week.
Melina spent some time playing with a camera app one day
while Logan and I were doing homework.
She took over 40 pictures like this! :)


We finished up our basketball season with a trophy ceremony.
I had such a fun time coaching the girls! And basketball
is now Logan's favorite sport (for this minute anyway).

Carson is a WILD man! He loved riding the bikes
down the driveway. Scared me half to death though!

Meeka trying out her new Pinkalicious skateboard!



I conjunction with a local roller rink I started
a preschool Skate and Bounce which premiered
last week. It was a GREAT success! We all had so much FUN!!
And because of the success they are going to continue to do it monthly!!

Seriously, how cute is this?




















On Saturday we attended the Blue and Gold banquet for Cub 
Scouts. Logan officially became a Tiger Cub that evening.







We went to the Air Force Museum after church on Sunday.
The kids loved getting in the cockpits and pretending to fly.
They would have stayed for an hour in there if they could I think!


My Crew!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys has so much fun last week! I can't wait for my little one to be old enough to take him skating, bouncing, and all that fun stuff.

    For now, I'll enjoy the little bundle that he is. No sense in rushing things. :)

    ReplyDelete