Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Little C

Carson started a couple of weeks ago, doing the cutest thing. He stops in his track, looks at me and says, 
"I think I like you!" 

Melts my heart every time! 

My "baby"…who is not really such a baby anymore….he's going to be 3 next month.
 It may seem that he is just dragged around from thing to thing…and honestly, right now he is. But he loves to hang with the big kids and he has one of the biggest personalities around!! He says Hi, enthusiastically, to everyone he meets…from the grocery store clerk to the mailman; and sometimes you may even get dragged into his world….he called the pizza guy Batman the other day and tried to get him to play with him!
                                 
                     He does everything the big kids do!



No comments:

Post a Comment