Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer in the City…well the suburbs

Melina Jo came to a meeting with me.
She thought it was very important and got
all dressed up!

Its been a very busy week…probably one of the busiest of our summer. I am trying to figure everything out for my new career, which to be honest is a bit overwhelming at first, but so much fun! By the way, of you are in the need for any kind real estate help, give me a call; I'd love to help you! 

Logan and his Cub Scout buddies!
They have been outside all week from 7-4 in this 90+ heat
and have LOVED every minute of it!


Meeka has been in dance camp this week!
Her favorites have been tap and jazz, but
I think she enjoyed the hula too!
And the kids have been busy with lots of activities too! We have had 4 softball games in this heat and T-ball and dance…and that all leads for load and loads of laundry for mommy! 




But it is summer…. So its not all work and no play! I have been taking time every day to spend with them just doing something fun! 


A make-over and tea party.
Do you think blue and green eyeshadow is my color?

A playdate at Shoup park


Some of our fun activities this week included….





Pool time, of course!
And Carson being silly with his best buddy Ava!


No comments:

Post a Comment