Monday, January 11, 2016

Cheesy Eggs (21 day fix approved)

My kids love eggs, omelets, pancakes, oatmeal...pretty much any breakfast food for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I would eat breakfast anytime too, how about you?  

When I first started drinking shakes, I was sad because I didn't get to eat breakfast. I felt like I was missing out. Then I thought, who am I kidding, I don't have to have breakfast at 8am. Most of the time I workout in the morning and have a shake right after and then at 11ish I have "brunch." I eat about 5 times a day, so who says it all has to follow the rules?

This is one of my favorite healthy breakfast meals. And it fit perfectly into the 21 day fix or any meal plan using the containers (I am following the Hammer and Chisel meal plan). 


Cheesy Eggs

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup 2% Cottage Cheese
  • 3 egg whites
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Garlic
  • Pepper (per your taste)

Directions:

  1. Saute garlic, mushrooms and spinach in non-stick pan
  2. Add egg whites and cook until mostly cooked
  3. Add cottage cheese and stir until warm

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment