Thursday, January 28, 2016

Blueberry Protein Muffins

I always like to say Im going to get my kids to eat more protein for breakfast; help fuel their day. Cereal, Bagels and Oatmeal seems to be where we end up though. Mornings are chaotic and lets just face it; it's not that I don't have time per say to make eggs and omelets, but I don't wanna make them for everyone at 6:30am. I just don't.

I tried these little gems last night. There are only 9 on the tray because the girl had gone through 3 before I would even get them out of the pan. And the the rest of the 9 were gone with an hour. I WILL be making these again, probably TODAY! Maybe they will last a little longer? And then again, maybe not, but that OK. They are certainly better than junk!

And seriously simple. So simple!!!









Blueberry Protein Muffins

Serving size = 2 muffins **

Ingredients:


  • 6 eggs
  • 2 bananas
  • 1T honey
  • Blueberries

Directions:

  1. Mix eggs, bananas and honey in blender for about 45 seconds
  2. Pour into 12 greased muffin cups
  3. Add a small handful of blueberries to each muffin
  4. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes

ENJOY!

** If your following the 21 day fix plan 2 muffins = 1/2 red and 1/2 purple and 1T

No comments:

Post a Comment