Thursday, May 31, 2012

Road Trip Busy Bag!

After the success of the first Busy Bag Exchanges and with 4 Road Trips ahead of us this summer I decided (selfishly) to host a ROAD TRIP BUSY BAG EXCHANGE! And my friends did not dissapoint! We all left with bug full of goodies for use in the car and at restaurants; some were homemade and some were bought, but all will be GREAT! 


Check out what we will be doing on our grips this summer!

Here are some examples:

Homemade eye spy bottle!
 I am sure this will be hours of fun!

A Truck Book.
Pictures on the front and what they do on the back.

A Ticket Game where you can count the time or
reward your child for good behavior in the car!

Dry Erase Car Book

I put together a book of games for the car for my kids. I slid the pages in page protectors and put them together with a ring. I made 2 pages of this book with a dry erase crayon (you can write with the dry eraser right on the page protectors and it wipes right off) and eraser for everyone. I still might add to it…maybe some dot to dot and word searches.  Anyone else have any suggestions?

Battleship

Licence Plate Game

Dot Game

Tic Tac Toe

This Bingo came from a friend at the exchange and I slipped it in with the others.
 BINGOS




Scavenger Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment