Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars


I love going to picnics or parties where I can try out a new recipe, especially a dessert or appetizer, since I don't really make those things at home to often. This weekend was Michael's hotel picnic and all of the mangers had to bring a dessert. I decided to try these Peanut Butter Chocolate bars from Six Sisters, because who doesn't like Peanut Butter and Chocolate together?


I made a double recipe and I was tempted to take a picture, but I thought, well, let me see how people like them…well, as you can see this is what was left after the picnic. They were even voted best dessert. Although, I do not have a picture, I thought I'd share the recipe since they were so very easy and obviously well liked!


Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars


Ingredients
1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. Tiny granules.)
2 cups confectioners’ sugar (aka powdered sugar)
1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Directions
In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment