Monday, August 19, 2013

No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars…need I say more?


I whipped some of these up last night for the 1st Teacher Appreciation Lunch for their work day today and I thought I'd share the recipe because I realized I hadn't yet. I have made these couple of times…I even won a contest with them…and really can you go wrong when you say peanut better and chocolate in the same sentence?


No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
adapted from: Six Sisters


Ingredients
1 cup butter melted

2 cups biscoff cookie crumbs (or you could use graham cracker crumbs)

2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter

1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Directions

In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, biscoff crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.

Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.

In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the 1/4 c peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer.

Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment