Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Logan and Carson!


One of the boys favorite things to do is water jump!
Saturday was a great day for that! 


Ice Cream Sundae
9 and 3 years ago, on August 3, I gave birth to my first baby boy and my last baby boy…. Days that changed my life forever - for the better! I love those two boys. I love their enthusiasm and character and strong drive….boy do they have minds of their own! And I love that they have a special bond as brothers. I didn't know the sex of my babies before they were born, and after two sisters Logan was hoping oh so much for a brother…and on his birthday he got his wish! I let Logan come into the room about 10 minutes after I had Carson and he got to give him his first bath and weigh him with the nurses. Its was a really special time, and one that bonded them forever! I hope they stay great friends for eternity! 

Both boys each had a sepertate birthday party, which I will share this week, but on their actual day we celebrated at home together. 








Logan's 9th Birthday Favorites
Bacon Ice Cream


Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream
Favorite Restaurant: Asian Gourmet
Favorite Song: Time for Dying
Favorite Show: Star Wars, the Clone Wars
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Game: Monopoly
Favorite Book: The Magic Bicycle Series
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Shirt: Las Vegas Tuxedo Shirt
In His "Spare Time" He Likes to: Build Legos, swim, throw the football, ride his bike, jump on the trampoline  
What He Wants to be When He Grows Up: Work for Lego



Oreos and Ice Cream
Carson's 3rd Birthday Favorites

Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Granola Bars
Favorite Dessert: Cake
Favorite Restaurant: Roosters
Favorite Song: Gangnam Style
Favorite Show: Max and Ruby
Favorite Game: Sequence for Kid
Favorite Book: Anything with trucks
Favorite Animal: Cat
In His "Spare Time" He Likes to: Ride his bike and scooter, play with trucks, color and paint, jump on the trampoline, do puzzles, "fix" things



Carson with his new crane truck

He also got a work bench and a RC car…which he LOVES!

Logan got a trick bike

No comments:

Post a Comment