Monday, October 10, 2011

Full on Fall

Since fall has arrived the weather has been BEAUTIFUL (minus one very cold weekend) and our October has been jam packed with FUN FALL FESTIVITIES!!! I just love all that Fall brings (except winter...it can leave that behind)!! Anyway we have had a jam packed last 3 days, well with a little relaxing mixed in, maybe that makes that last statement an oxymoron. oh well. 

On Saturday we started off with soccer games for Melina and Logan. And both has winning mornings!! Then we trekked up to Troy to the Overfield School Kids Festival. Overfield is my nephews preschool, so of course we went with Shendy, Sergio and Sammy Reese. The festival was great and it was fun to go to my first "activity" for my nephew. And the school was great too!! I am sure he will have many successful years there! Here are some pictures from the festival. 
Pony rides were what Melina wanted to do the most.

And a hayride to the pumpkin patch was fun for everyone!

Logan and Melina had to search for the perfect pumpkin!
Logan looked for the biggest and Melina's had to have no dirt.

Then today I was having a ghost making playdate, but people dropped like flies. My friend down the street was having a Caramel Apple playdate and the same thing was happening for her, so we combined the 2!! What a FUN morning! I made a small snack for the playdate since it was Halloween themed. These turned out cute, were SUPER EASY and YUMMY to boot! Tasted like s'mores! This afternoon Logan and Melina and I made more ghosts and finished decorating our house for Halloween. Check it out. Pretty Spooky! The next 3 weeks my calender is filled with pumpkin farms and Halloween fun!!  I can't wait!! And neither can the kids. These once a year activities are always a FAVORITE!!

Owl Treats!

Logan enjoyed making the caramel apples almost as much as he enjoyed eating them!

Don't try to eat the picture...it won't taste as good!!

Our spooky house!

Ghosts flying in the wind!!

Our cemetery!

Showing off their work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment