Thursday, November 10, 2011

Losing my sanity

This week has been NUTS...not a good way or even a super busy way... but in a "I have no idea which way is up or what is going on kind of way!" So I will just share some random pictures from the last 2 days in my house.

On Tuesday afternoon I had a Turkey making playdate at my house for the meetup group. We had lots of leftover pumpkins from the Halloween Party, so I googled, "How to make a pumpkin turkey decoration" to get some ideas. I was putting everything out when the neighborhood kids all came over and said, "We want to do one!"  so before the little kids made one, all the big kids made one. I have to say it was kind of fun watching them all sit and create!
Big Kids craft time!
A little kid turkey!


Melina circling another scooter and bike just because they
are girly!

Melina decided she was going to start her Christmas list. She went through 2 toy catalogs and circled just about everything as long as it was "girly." She kept saying, "This is a girly____, I want this." My tom boy is all of a sudden becoming a girly girl....she did want a Polar Bear and a Police uniform too though.




While she was circling toys but other girl was stuffing her pockets with ketsup. Luckily I caught her and did not find ketsup all of the house! I also caught her yesterday in the pantry, where she had closed herself in, and was eating peanut butter out of the jar by the handful!
And then their is my last innocent baby...who is growing so much! I took him for his 15 month check-up on Tuesday, just he and I. Everyone at the doctors office commented on how happy and how stinkin' cute he was! My baby is now 23 pounds!! And I am not so sure he will stay innocent much longer...I mean really he is doomed in this family, right? 

Last night I did get out myself! I was able to finish my book yesterday and I had bookclub last night. It was really nice to get out and relax and laugh after my last couple of days! Thank goodness for friends and food!! Now here's to a GREAT end to my week (I can only hope, right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment