Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Domestic Goddess

Well...maybe not! 

Today Logan has the flu and this afternoon all he wanted me to do sit with him on the bed. So after I put the little kids down for naps that I just what I did. It was nice to do that, since I don't often just sit. I wish it were not under these circumstances, but I guess I'll take it. And he is starting to feel a bit better now after a very rough morning, so that is good. 


So while I sat with him I took the opportunity to sew his Boy Scout patches onto his uniform shirt. Sewing is not my forte (I'll leave that to my sis-in-law Shendy!), but I did it and I guess it looks ok....and it only took me an hour and 15 minutes! I know what you are thinking...really it took you that long to sew some patches on a shirt and they are not even straight?!?! Yes, Yes it did... so I guess I that officially disqualifies as a Domestic Goddess. We can't win em' all, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment