Greek Cucumber Salad
Ingredients2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 box cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions, cheese and parsley in a large bowl.
Drizzle the vinegar, oil on top and add salt and pepper to taste
- Cucumber Salad
- Ingredients3 large cucumbers1 C white vinegar3/4 cup sugar3/4 cup water1 tsp saltdash ground cayenne paperdash dried parsleydash dried basilpepper to taste
DirectionsComine all ingredients except cucumbers; heat until sugar dissolves. Pour warm mixture over cucumber. refridgerate.