My Foodie Pen Pal who I got to share my food with was also awesome! Renee writes a blog called Tortillas and Honey and she is a wonderful baker who lives in New Mexico. I can not wait to try some of her recipes (this month has been a busy one so I have not done much baking). Here is what I sent to her this month.
- Mike Sells Potato Chip (local to Dayton)
- POP! White Truffle Popcorn
- Cheese Straws
- Giada's Parmesan Garlic Dressing
- Tuscan Seasoning
- Balsamic Glaze
- Superfruit Jelly Belly's
- Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars
- I also sent her the recipe for the granola bars and pumpkin scones since she loves to bake.
Check out her blog to see what she has to say about the package I sent I and what her favorite things were!