We tried another no bake granola bar recipe which I got here from pinterest and this one was by far the BEST!! I mean seriously good…taste like no bake cookies good…
No Bake Chocolate Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup natural peanut (I used almond) butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
1. Melt the butter, peanut butter and honey in a pot over medium to low heat, stirring constantly. Turn off the burner when melted.
2. Pour in the cup of oats and the wheat germ. Stir til combined.
3. Wait til it cools a bit and stir in the coconut and chocolate chips.
4. Pour into foil-lined 8 X 8 pan and stick in the fridge.
5. Once cooled, flip out (the bars….not you) onto cutting board and cut to the size you like.