Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Taking a time out

I have been naughty today. Very very naughty. So I put myself in a time out. I called a sitter and the salon and left my kiddos for 2 hours. I was feeling rather worn out and moody I was very testy these past few days. I hate when I get like that! I snap faster than normal and just "loose it" when I am pushed. This behavior defiantly deserved a time out. And I took it!



It was soooo nice to head to the salon for a pedicure and some time to sit back, read a magazine and just stare off into space. And I went for the works with the foot massage and paraffin wax dip too! My garage sale money well spent it I do say so myself! I need a little time away every now and then. Michael has gotten back into golfing this year. Which is great for him and I am happy to have him go and enjoy himself, but that just means even more time with just me and the kids. And yes, I love my kids dearly, but they can drive me up a wall sometimes!!!

So now that my battery is recharged I am ready for the next battle. Packing for our trip to the Poconos for the family reunion.  6 people. 7 days. 9 hours in in jammed packed car each way. Sleeping all spread out between RV's and Michael's grandparents house. All in 90 degree weather. Gonna be an adventure for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment