Friday, August 5, 2011

First comes love....

How could anyone pass up this cutie!
Yesterday Melina casually mentioned to me (with her arms crossed, head tilted sideways and a sly smile on her face), "X told me he is going to be my boyfriend." (x is a neighbor boy who plays at our house all the time.) And she was very proud of this statement. I was telling this to Michael later at dinner when she then pipped up, "And we kissed." Our eyebrows immediately went up and we looked at each other in disbelief. Then Logan chimed in about how she and X were locked in Melina's room for a spy game that they all were playing and they kissed under the covers of her bed. YIKES!!! My baby is 4!!!! And she has asked a random kid at the park and a boy she met at a luncheon to be her boyfriends and now she is kissing X and says he is going to be her boyfriend.

I think I may be headed for trouble with a capital T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment