Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi, my name is Gretchen and...

I AM A BARGAIN SHOPPER! 


I always have been and I think I always will be. (Although it sure would be nice to not have to think about a budget!) At first it was out of neccesity....it all started way back in High School when you DO NOT DARE to wear the same outfit twice and I went through a whole school year not wearing the same outfit one year (I did mix and match things...I was not that bad!). As a poor college student everyone baragin shops and then when real life kicks in, well you all know the deal. You either spend wisely or arrive in major credit card debt. So I choose to spend wisely.


Today, with 4 kiddos to feed, clothes and have FUN with it is out of neccesity still! But I love it. I love the thrill of finding a great deal. And I don't mind buying used clothes...for goodness sake they are just going to get it dirty anyway! I recently bought a stroller and some mats off off Craislist (And it is great way for me to make a couple extra bucks too selling the stuff we no longer need) and today I went with a friend to a consignment sale where I loaded up on fall clothes for everyone (Thanks Lexington ladies for being my inspiration on this one)! I arrived early, stood in line and hunted out the deals. One lady told me she had been watching me and she knew I was a pro...what a PROUD moment for me!! Check out what I got! 






So when you see my kids stylin' and compliment their outfit...you are complimenting my skills as a bargain shopper... And PS- make sure Michael hears you, so he will always be willing to watch the kids while I feed my addiction!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment