Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love my kids, yes I do....

Sometimes I have to repeat these words in my head to refrain from killing them....

Not really, but at times my last nerve is just about shot by their antics! They are so sweet and cute and the next minute I just want to scream!!!!

Take yesterday for example...My sweet, sweet Meeka colored on our new suede couch YET AGAIN!!! This time in blue marker. And I can't get it all out.



And then I tried to take them all to the grocery store...seriously, what was I thinking? I had 3 very good children and 1 CRAZY 2 year old who did not want to sit in a cart and thought we needed Velveeta cheese, doritos, lucky charms, soda, cheeze-its, marshmallows...the list goes on. I needed like 10 things and I think it took me 45 minutes to get through the store. And at the checkout she picked up M&M's and had that bag open in 2 seconds flat. So, I had to buy a bag for everyone else too...all's fair in kidlet world.

BUT...I HAVE OFFICIALLY LEARNED MY LESSON....KEEP THE KIDS LOCKED IN A PADDED ROOM AT ALL TIMES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment