Wednesday, August 31, 2011

opps

Today was not my day. 


I drove 25 minutes to get Carson's picture taken (I had not had it done since he was 4 days old!!) and I forgot his clothes. I called Michael and I was so frustrated...he swears I was about to cry from my tine on the phone, but it was not that bad...and he tends to exaggerate when it comes to stories about me anyway.  I would have had to wait another hour if I wanted to go buy something and come back and I just didn't have the time or patience for that and I have no time to come back another day (at least without all the other kiddos in tow) so I went for it. And ya know what...they were great! They were natural (he tried to climb on EVERYTHING!) and they were cute. I could have bought all of them...he is such a great smiley baby that none were bad! BUT, I restrained myself and just got the $9.95 package plus 2 single sheets. Here is what I got. The black and white portrait I couldn't get without a glare.







No comments:

Post a Comment